About Me

Welcome to Dilworth STEM Collaboartive, a site for teachers. We hope this professional site will be a resouce for teachers to share ideas and gain new information.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Who is Brandy Franck?


My name is Brandy Franck, and I am the on-site technology person that you will be sharing with Mendive. I will be here from 7-11 every morning for the foreseeable future.  I was asked to give you a little background on myself so here it is.
I was born and raised right here in the Reno/Sparks area. I attended Washoe County schools most of my life, but I graduated from Wrangell High School in Wrangell, Alaska. I have worked for the Washoe County School District since 2005. I was an ETS (also known as Computer Assistant) at Van Gorder, Kate Smith, and Bernice Mathews. Prior to that I worked in customer service for AT&T Wireless and DirecTV.
I am happily single and I don’t have kids (my middle school aged sister is more than enough for me).
I am a self-taught geek since 1995 which means I am not a conventional geek. I like to say I’m geek-lingual. That means I can understand what you may mean by “jumpy thingy” or “computer thing-a-ma-jig”. I specialize in Microsoft Office and its many uses, and have successfully taught Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher to many self-titled technology challenged individuals. I am familiar with just about anything you may use, from NWEA and MAPs to Renaissance and Infinite Campus, and if I don’t know it, I will learn it.
I am excited to join such a dynamic team of educators, and am anxious to assist in your continuing adventure to bring the students to their full potential. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc, please feel free to email, call, text, IM, telepathy, what have you.

Happily Yours,
Brandy
(775)303-5939

No comments:

Post a Comment